Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mackenzie's Nursery!!!!

So with about 4 more weeks left everyone is asking about the nursery! my bumper is finally here but it is not working (the ties are wrong) so it is still a work in progress. don't ask?!?! for what was supposed to take 8 weeks took 14 weeks and is NOT correct :( so when my drape lady comes back into town from va-ca she will fix it for me!! obviously we chose the pink, brown, and creme theme and I LOVE IT!!! i wanted her name above her crib but couldn't find exactly what i wanted, so of course i said i can make those!!! what was i thinking??? i recruited my neighbor, Amy, and we painted for days!!! i am proud to say that we did them b/c they mean so much more!!! enjoy the pics and soon you will see a pic of little Mac sleeping in her crib!! we can't wait!




















9 comments:

Kelli said...

So so cute!!!! Thanks for the pics. I still want to see the closet.

Unknown said...

WOW! I love it! See you Sunday :)

Jennifer said...

She is a lucky little girl to have such a pretty nursery! Now come and decorate all the bare walls in Ben & Sophie's room!

amason said...

it belongs in a magazine!!! can't wait to see little mac in there!

Katy said...

I love it! Adalee has a pink and brown room, too! It's fit for a princess!

GINGER said...

I love it!! So so sweet. Aren't you having so much fun?

Ginger

jenn said...

sarah, i dig the stripes. you rock. and i can't wait to see lil mac in there, either.

Kelly Tarro said...

hey sarah, it's kelly, ashley's friend...the nursery looks great...you did an awesome job...she will be here before you know it!!

Jessica said...

The nursery is beautiful! I can't wait to meet little mac!