Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Contractions and Sausage Toes!!!

So I had a couple of "firsts" since becoming pregnant. Last night we were at our neighbors house watching a fight on pay per view and of course all of the girls were on the couch yackin about everything but the fight. When Aron, my neighbor, asked me if I've had any contractions......not knowing what they feel like.....I immediately answered NO! About 10 minutes later I told her to feel Mackenzie's butt, b/c it was moving and so hard! She touched my belly and YELLED you are having a contraction!!! Oh my gosh.....WHAT?!?! A contraction???? That's what it feels like??? I've been having those for about a week! Our conversation went on from there and quickly turned into, "WOW...your feet look swollen and you have sausage toes!" Thanks a bunch right....just what a pregnant girl wants to hear?!?! I guess it is a fact, my feet have been the worst part of my pregnancy......swelling, tingling, and aching. Thanks Aron for breaking the "sausage toes" news to me :) i guess i was in DENIAL!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh no. I am not looking forward to the swelling thing.

amason said...

not too much longer... mackenzie will be here before you know it! i know you hear that all the time.. but its true!!! get your sleep NOW!! :)

allison said...

Love your posts! We have a blog too and I have loved it! We made it into a book too which is fun to have. Ours is www.cranebaby.com
:)
Allison