Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'VE ARRIVED....

on July 27th, 2009, weighing in at 5lbs. 14 oz and my length is 19 1/2" long. my arrival was very eventful! my mom and dad anxiously waited on pins and needles to hold me and hear me cry. i was just chillin when dr. westmoreland ripped me out of my mommy's tummy. i immediatelty started cryin, which made mom and dad very happy! the nurse checked me out and gave me the A-OK so i was passed over to my daddy. mommy got to hold and kiss me for just a few minutes until i was whisked away to the recovery room to wait on mommy's arrival. everything is great now and i am feeding pretty good---we still need some pracice!!! thanks to my fabulous nurse, Jennifer, and my daddy--- i couldn't have made it safely without both of them...one word...AWESOME!! i have been soooooo good since i entered the world-----but it is that time to see how well i do while sleeping. GOOD NIGHT!!
Leaving for the hospital....can't stand it :)

Minutes away from seeing your precious face


Daddy holding my hand right after I was born



My nurse, Jennifer, made me this cute "bow" hat!
Lovin on my bear blanket!

Daddy and Mommy loving on me





Mimi, Aunt Trish, Ashley and Morgan

De-de and Pops

my big cousin, Morgan and me

18 comments:

sarah watson said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, Sarah and JP!! Can't wait to meet her :)

allison said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful and precious miracle! So happy for you! Enjoy your new family and hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly!

Jennifer said...

She is perfect! Congratulations!!!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Yea! Happy Birthday, Mackenzie!
I am so happy that I got to be a part of your birthday!

The Allen's said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Matt Daniel said...

A big congratulations!

She is beautiful and your family will now be even more blessed. Enjoy the journey--- they grow up very fast!

Look forward to seeing all three of you soon!

Karen Oseguera said...

She is sooooo Beautiful. I am so happy for you guys.

allabouttheallens said...

Congratulations Sarah & JP! I can't wait to meet her today! Katelyn is excited to have a new friend to play with!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! Enjoy that sweet newborn stage and hold her every chance you get...it really does go by too quickly! I can't wait to see more pictures of your precious girl!

Honeyman 4 said...

Awesome! Congrats, she is beautiful.

Jessica said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations- we can't wait to meet her!

Kelli said...

What a blessing. I can't wait to hear more. Keep us updated. Kevin has been on asking like crazy how ya'll are doing. He will be so excited to see the pics. Congrats you two. Welcome little one.

Clymer Family said...

She is GORGEOUS! We can't wait to meet her! Y'all are going to have so much fun!

Laurie Brown said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
I am so happy for your family!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GINGER said...

Shut up!! I just wan to eat her (ok, that's kind of gross) but seriously, she is so beautiful. I think she looks like you Sarah. She has your eyes. Don't you love that new baby smell and that soft soft skin? So happy for yall

Ginger

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! She is adorable!! I know you guys have lots of settling in to do but, can't wait to hear from you.