Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

HaPpY fOuRtH oF jUlY. We were so lucky to get
to stay at our house for the 4th! Family, friends,
food, and fun were Saturday's agenda! Everyone
stayed the afternoon to swim and eat, then went
went on their merry way to watch FIREWORKS!
J.p. and I watched FIREWORKS from all around
in our neighborhood, Splashtown, and The Woodlands.
Hope you all had a safe and fun Fourth of July!!!!



J.P. proudly holding my "big" belly

Brittany, Jp, Josh, Mark, and Ashley


All the girls hanging out in the pool



My crazy cousins :)

4 comments:

Jessica Brame said...

Hey Girl!! You look precious!!! Can't wait to see you at your shower...haven't rsvpd yet, but need to...anyway, hope y'all are doing well!! xoxojess

amason said...

it was fun!!! thanks for having us!!!

CMAK2 said...

hey sarah!! hope you remember me!! i'm ashley's childhood friend! found your blog through hers!! congrats on your pregnancy!! how exciting!!

Mike and MK said...

Hi Sarah! I loved seeing your blog and seeing you and your belly! You are so beautiful and just glowing! That baby girl will be here in no time at all! Seeing you makes me think about Jen and I wish she could see you now xoxo