Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My friend, Jennifer Woolley, came over last week for
a lunch date with Mackenzie and I. I asked her to
bring her camera because Mackenzie is growing
so fast and there were some things I wanted
to get her captured in before she can't wear
them anymore......(there are LOTS more
I just had to reel myself in...ha...ha)!!!! Here
are just a few of many awesome shots she took
of our precious little angel!


So sweet!!!
Mommy kissing me while
I laugh!
Look at these lashes!!!!
I started singing the itsy bitsy spider to her
to see if she would smile and here are all of her
happy faces.....just getting started....
wanting to sing with me..... and cracking up! I'm glad my singing is soooo
funny :)

Very serious face!

Is this the prettiest dress???
Beautiful!!
I couldn't resist this one!!!

6 comments:

The Gratlands said...

She is so beautiful! I miss being able to dress up my baby girl... so fun!

amason said...

she's getting so big!! :)love those!! she is gorgeous and the ones of her laughing are HUH-larious!!!

Kelli said...

She is such a cutie! Her eyelashes are beautiful.

Unknown said...

They are all so pretty but I love the ones of her in the white dress, she is such a doll.

Ginger

allabouttheallens said...

I love these pictures Sarah! She is such a precious little doll! Great job Jennifer!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Glad you found a few that you liked this time :)

Hard to get bad pictures with such an adorable model!

Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!