Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Mac's Photo Shoot

I am so blessed that I have such talented friends in my
life to take Mackenzie's pictures! Rachel Honeyman
came over on Tuesday to hang out and take newborn
pictures so I crossed my fingers that
little Mac would cooperate! Guess what.....
she did PERFECT! These pictures are the
result of a fabulous photographer and one
awesome baby girl! Thanks Rachel for taking
such amazing pics....I only put a few on here
because I truly love every one of them and
there are 140ish. Enjoy!!
Sweet sleeping baby girl....

Is this the most gorgeous pic or what!?!?

Finally a picture with her eyes open....

Rachel told me she has a "perfect" ear and
I have to agree :)

Tiny hands for a tiny picture
(I don't know why this pic won't
blow up)
I love this picture too!

She was going to town on her thumb for about
10 minutes....I even changed her bow 4 times!

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

This is Mac's sleepy face....I stole her paci
in hopes to get that "money shot" and it WORKED!

Jp loves this pic b/c our wedding photo made it in...
thanks Rachel for being so creative!

Beautiful back and.....

look at all that hair!


We love you Mackenzie!

7 comments:

The Gratlands said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet this precious baby girl!

Laurie Brown said...

ADORABLE!! I love them!!

Jessica said...

So beautiful!

Kelli said...

Wow! They turned out great!!!

jenn said...

these are great photos, sarah! thanks for sharing them!

Honeyman 4 said...

What a beauty!! She was a pleasure! Enjoyed hanging out. See you soon.

amason said...

gorgeous!! i miss her!!