Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Doctor Update.....

so we went to the doctor yesterday for our 2nd appointment
to check little Mac's weight. when we left the hospital she weighed
5lbs. 3 oz and they were worried about her gaining her birth
weight back. nursing is going well, but not knowing
how much she is getting at each feeding it was
great news when the doc told us she weighed 5lbs. 8 oz!!!
Hooray, our little girl is growing well :)
We tried to take a cute picture but Mackenzie
wouldn't shut it down to fall asleep....so typical!
Thanks to cousin Jenny for sending me all of this Tennesse gear
to play dress up....my daddy couldn't be more proud :)

I wasn't happy without my paci....
Ashley and Morgan came to vistit...
Morgan was captivated by
Mackenzie.

my favorite sleep position.....like a frog......
bright eyes....
and you can't start praying too early!!

3 comments:

Laurie Brown said...

Oh my!! Baby Mac is ADORABLE!!!

Kelli said...

She is soooooo stinkin cute. I love seeing all the pics. WOW! Can you believe you made her?

amason said...

look at those long legs!! can't wait to see her again!