Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!!

so this is all new to us but we're excited about sharing our lives with family and friends. where do we start because we are about 2 and 1/2 years late on blogging?!?! J.P. and I are happy to be back in Houston with my family. Now that we have settled into our new house, I've decorated every room, I have one more room that is a work in progress..... THE NURSERY!! Yes, we are expecting our first baby GIRL named Mackenzie Ryan in August. Hopefully I will get better at this so family and friends can follow along as our family grows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

J.P. and Sarah -
Thanks for doing this to keep all of us up to date. We miss you guys and can't wait for the arrival of our sweet niece, Mackenzie! I have already gone a little crazy buying gifts for her.

Love you,
Aunt "Dendy", Uncle Tony and Cousin Sam